Tuesday, March 25, 2008

getting Referrals

Today I am listing some links to help you advertise your referral link. I will list only free links but there are others that are out there that you can use as well. These links are for the ones that have a budget or like me cannot afford advertising referral links just on any ad link. I hope these links will help you get referrals. Once I get my 20 referrals I will turn this site into a conga site and will start with the first person who uses my referral link and has a referral link that still needs referral links I will replace my referral link with their link and keep their link on the site until they have contacted me to say that they have received their referrals then the next referral link will be posted and so on. So please help me with my referrals so I can help you get yours. Again My link is the following : http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=43388891


First free link use this to sumit your link to search engines for free:
http://www.freewebsubmission.com/

Second free link use this to get traffic and other tools for your site:
Free Traffic at iWEBTOOL.com

third link use it to also get your link out there:





use all of the following links to also get traffic to your site for free :



No comments: