Monday, March 17, 2008

Free computers and electronics Update

I have recently tried this web sited and it now looks real and easy and ligit so easy that in the last day or so I have complete the first two requirements and have not paid any thing out of pocket or used a credit card. You may be wondering how did I do that? Right! I went to this link
http://laptops.freepay.com/?r=43388891 which the numers are different because this is now my referal link I used someone elsed referal link to get the accout which helped them. I did the offer for jamster free ring tones offer. Fill out and signed up for the account with out downloading any thing or pay any thing. After I received credit to my account for the offer I canceled the account with Jamster free ring tones offer. Recomendation do not cancel until you have received credit it takes 1-3 days but I got my in one day it all depends. The next thing after you have received the offer credit start working on referrals you need about 20 depending on which product you want for free, Mine is 20. So now I am working on referals please help me a college student by using my referral address link above. I will give updates on how things are going and once I have completed mine and have proof. I will be willing to help you with yours and walk you through the free and easy way and the way I did it.
My blog about getting free laptops ClickThru HotSpot!

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!

SEO Consultant

No comments: